Goal: improve personnel quality for the whole company.;
optimize allocation of human resource to make sure personnel could do the things at which they excel;
improve the existing rate of key personnel.
1. According to job responsibilities and qualifications, recruit and choose the right person.
2. By policies of job rotation, competition-appointment, job promotion and demotion, establish an effective flow mechanism for internal talent.
3. By personnel management guidelines such as talent testing, performance evaluation and encourage, choose the right talent and establish a competition mechanism for jobs that the strong stays, the weak leaves.
4. Based on strategy and business objectives of the company, prepare the personnel training plan for requirements of human resources and employee career development.
5. Establish different forms of value distribution including salary, bonuses, subsidies, allowances, vacation, honor, education, welfare and development.